Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Times are a changing

It's been years since I last visited this blog I tried to get off the ground years ago, but just lost interest. Not much has changed for the better when I last went on a rampage. If it has it has been only for the worse.

I am going to begin a new course with this blog. It will be much or more outspoken than before especially directed towards those that claim to follow Christ. They are the people I know, love and trust yet I feel sad believing they are misguided from birth through the manipulation of the Zionist media pulpit to swallow a barrel of lies and actually believe that it is some kind of truth. I will never claim to know the whole truth or even that much of the truth but will attempt to share what to me actually makes the most logical sense as it changes each day as I wish to learn more. I hope that over time I can grow more as a human being in kindness yet some how make a difference in making this a better world for myself and my neighbors because of this uneasy journey I am attemping to undertake. I know a lot of people will think that I am a racist or even a naziiii because of what I say, but at least you will know who I am and so I will wear that badge with honor. Most of the articles I share here will be from others that are awakened or are awakening to the ills that plague our nation, culture and heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment