Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pentagram program pranks

I watched this video some time ago and stumbled across it again today. This time I will save it. Thanks CIT!



NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - SENSITIVE INFORMATION from Citizen Investigation Team on Vimeo.


Amy was released on Monday. Jamie made a scene here Saturday and caused misery for everyone.

This past weekend, Alayna and Jay were enjoying the first overnight stay here on W. Ninth. The thing that stood out most in my mind after their visit was when we crossed back across the road from Johnny's Market into the front yard. The cicadas were showing out having a big time party. The volume was amped up full tilt. They are plentiful in our neighborhood this year. At that time she asked me what they were and if they would hurt us or bite us. I smilingly assured her that they would cause no harm to us. It was their first time to hear the summer time drone of a cyclical cicadas outbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment